Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

And....mood swing

Dear Baby,

It's almost midnight and I can't sleep. I have been a hormonal mess all weekend, and I can't sleep because I am so sad, and angry, and deliriously happy all at the same time. I don't think I have ever felt this way in my life. It is the most confusing thing, and to even write to you about it now, I hardly can find the words to say about it. I am constantly crying, and overwhelmed and tired. But at the same time I'm energized, and ready to take on 48 projects, and making all kinds of plans. It is the most strange, bizarre, and upside down kind of way of living. I feel like an insane person. And yet, I am told, it's pretty normal.

It doesn't feel normal baby. Though I feel certifiably nuts right now, it is of some comfort to me that it's probably because there are high amounts of estrogen, extra estrogen, flowing through me. And that makes me smile. Because it means that pretty soon a little girl will be in my arms. A little girl I have waited for so long to have. Oh the thought of pink sends me right back to my happy place.

Baby, I love you but you make me crazy :)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate with how you feel! I had so many mood swings with Halie and I have quite a few this time around too even though they are slightly less than with Halie. You're right though, it is all worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete