Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Everything Hurts

Dear Baby,

I'm not trying to complain, but as I hit the 31 week mark today I am really feeling crummy. Every muscle in my stomach is stretched to the limit- the stretchmarks have once again appeared just to emphasize that. My back is killing me, and I cannot ever seem to get comfortable. To top it all off, it's been 108 degrees outside all week. Mostly, I just want to be naked all day and I truly wish that were possible.

The thing that makes all these aches and pains tolerable is the thought of you coming into the world. I cannot possibly imagine what you will look like, which keeps me in suspense. I wonder if you will have blue eyes like your brothers, or if you will have brown eyes like your daddy. Will you have those big eyelashes the Warkentin children are famous for? Will you have my nose? These things are still a mystery to me and I cannot wait to find out who you are. I just have to get past all the aches and pains until then :)

I love you baby.
Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment