Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The human incubator

Dear Baby,

We hit 37 weeks today! Can you believe it? I honestly never dreamed we would make it. Ofcourse I've had to cancel every appointment, limit my shopping trips, live in my pajamas and rely solely on your Grandma for help. But, we did it. I feel a bit like a human incubator now. All I can do is sit and let you bake. But, I guess that's my job so I am doing it to the best of my ability.

I am so big now, it really is a 7th wonder of the world to look at. I have blown past how big I was with both of your brothers and have entered entirely new territory. It's crazy really. Not one shirt fits, and going places I have to hold the bottom of my shirt down just to keep my bare belly from being exposed. I am really quite a sight to see.

Still wondering if you'll be a 10-10-10 baby. I know your grandma's birthday is tomorrow and she doesn't mind sharing it with you either. When will you come baby? Only the Lord knows. But it feels so wonderful to know we have gone past the danger period and are in the safezone as far as your health goes. We are so blessed this time around.

And now, we wait.........
Come out soon baby!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment