Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The 36 week push.

Dear Baby,

Today is September 30th and we have officially made it to 36 weeks. I cannot believe that we did it, but we did. Grandma came to rescue me and help wrangle your brothers while I'm so big. And big I am. I feel like you are going to be here so soon and I wanted to make sure to take some last pictures before you came.

Your name is on the wall now, your clothes are in the drawers. The last minute touches have been made, and now we sit and twiddle our thumbs while we wait for you. We are having so much fun making guesses as to when it will be. Will it be 10-01-10? What about 10-10-10? Who knows. What I do know is how totally excited I am to see your precious little face. To smell that sweet milk breath, to feel that soft hair on your head. I am constantly feeling my belly, holding it for the last times and knowing that I will never feel this belly like this again. It's a bittersweet feeling, but a good one. Because the prize is..... YOU.






Olivia Violet Cosette, I cannot wait for you to come.






Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment