Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

You are Loved

Dear Baby,

We celebrated your life on Friday night with an awesome baby shower. Some of my closest friends came to shower you with gifts. We had some awesome food, and played some fun games. And you got an excessive amount of pink things :)

Mostly, I just felt really loved. There were so many sweet faces there that have been a part of my life (and will soon be a part of yours). It was so nice to feel that support and connection. Ofcourse it's always nice to be pampered and feel special. Mostly I think everyone was just so excited for me that I FINALLY got my girl. I have been waiting so long. Baby, you really are loved. Not just by me.


Love, Mama

1 comment:

  1. Olivia is going to be such a pretty girl... just look at her Mama! Erin you are radiant! What a special day for two special ladies!

    ReplyDelete