Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Growing Pains

If this blog had sound, it would be to the tune of the Growing Pains theme song "Show me that smile again...." But baby, this is way way before your time and it is dating me so I will continue.

Dear Baby,

I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant with you today, and it is amazing to me that only a year ago I was pregnant with your brother. And even within that year, I forgot what this feels like.

I forgot the extreme pain my body goes through, stretching, growing, and moving to make room for you. I forgot how unbelievably exhausting this stage is. I sleep like the dead. I forgot how dizziness can hit you so hard you nearly fall over. I just plain forgot.

And do you know why I forgot baby? Because all that pain is worth it. You're worth it baby.

I love you.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment