Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Healthy Heart

Dear Baby,

Well, it's official.... you're real. If the cramping and lower back pain didn't tell me, or the frequent nausea or the constant dizzy spells, the picture I hold in my hands today does.

I got my first sonogram today, I saw the very first picture of you. I was relieved to hear that you were healthy, and that you weren't twins! I also saw the fluttering of your tiny heartbeat. It was a great feeling being able to see your little life inside me.

I have prayed furiously for protection around my womb and for your health and safety as I have really been feeling quite awful the last few weeks. It has worried me. But it was so nice to see that you were safe and thriving, swimming away in my belly.

Here's your first picture baby, and you are gorgeous!

I love you baby.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment