Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Cravings

Dear Baby,

I want blueberry muffins. Really badly. Also, I could go for a nice cherry cheesecake. Last week it was steak and potatoes (which your daddy thoughtfully gave me).
Cravings are so weird.
I have never in my life absolutely needed, and HAD to have something so badly as I do when I am pregnant. The thought pops into my head and it just won't stop until it is quenched.

With your big brother Elijah, it was bacon. Ham, bacon, anything in the pork family. And I ABSOLUTELY HATE pork normally. With your big brother Noah it was mostly chocolate, though there was a strange night when pickles and pancakes tasted ever so good together.

You, you're different. With you, it's rich red meats and decadent desserts. You are such a tiny little thing inside my body how in the world can you be taking over so much?

I don't know, but cheesecake is sounding really good right now, I think I'll ask your grandma to make me one when she comes up next week. Grr... next week. I have to wait that long?

1 comment:

  1. Erin! I think I will open a special restaurant just to cater to pregnant women's cravings... I wish I was there to make you cheesecake & all the other wonderful things this precious child is encouraging you to indulge in! Big hugs to you & the fam & congrats!!! Hi baby!

    ReplyDelete