Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shock and Awe

Dear Baby,

We found out about you just 3 days ago, and we can hardly believe it. The day I told your daddy he laughed and thought I was kidding. I had to show him the test to prove I wasn't. We hardly know what to say right now, I don't think the shock has warn off yet.

We told your brothers, who seemed excited But Eli's only 2 and Noah is 9 months old, so I think they were just excited to be getting attention. We know that God has a plan for your life, as small and as fragile as it is. We are still trying to fathom the fact that in a few very short months, we will have 3 children. Wow.

I love you baby.
Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I love this! How perfectly sweet and wonderful and brilliant to communicate with that precious little life growing inside you! And one day, you will be able to bind it in a book and give it to that precious little person. I will enjoy following your treasured letters.... I may even steal the idea some day. That is... if you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete