Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Journey to your nursery

Dear Baby,
We spent all day today painting your room today. Even though we don't have curtains up, or sheets on your bed. Even though there is boy stuff ALL OVER your room. It still feels like YOUR room. You wanna know why? Oh..... because it's PINK!

We had ever so much fun today painting the nursery. Carefully taping the walls, picking the right paint, meticulously getting every edge and nook. There is something about putting pink on a wall that makes me smile from head to toe. It's just a color I never thought I'd get to see on a wall in my house, and now here I am staring pink in the face. I am excited about how everything is coming together. Here is a sneak peek:

It makes me hungry for watermelon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment