Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

A pickle person

Dear Baby,

We've made it to 22 weeks now, a little past halfway. You're starting to take up most of the room and I'm starting to feel a little cramped :)

I wouldn't say that I have had any really strange cravings until last night. I pulled out a jar of pickles and a tray of chocolate cookies. I'd eat a slice of pickle, and then a bite of cookie. It sounds gross I know. But baby, I was in heaven.

There are a million things you HATE for me to eat. Like tacos, milk, yogurt (pretty much anything dairy related really). You don't like when I eat salad, or most kinds of chips or really anything greasy. It's getting hard to find things that you DO like to eat. So I'm sticking with my pickles and chocolate cookies okay?

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the name Olivia!! It is one of my favorites. Absolutely beautiful name you guys have picked for your baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete