Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just the 3 of us

Dear Baby:

I am 21 weeks pregnant, and this is what you look like inside me. It has been a crazy few weeks as we have been focusing on your brothers. So this last weekend your daddy and me got to have a weekend getaway, and just enjoy you. We sat by the ocean, which baby you are going to love one day, and spent time together being quiet.

But the highlight of the weekend for me was the night that we laid in bed and listened to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach. You responded by moving around all over the place. And your daddy got to feel you moving around. He smiled and would say "ooooh she's hyper". It was a really special moment we got to share, just focusing on you and your little life growing inside me.

Your daddy keeps wondering what life will be like with a little girl. I secretly think he's really excited about. He keeps thinking about your prom, and your wedding. He asks me about what girls like to do. He speculates that you will be a talker and will have to be tough with 2 older brothers.

It's so fun to think about what life will be like when you come. We are excited baby.

We love you baby,

Love mama

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet you baby girl! I keep looking at frilly socks and bows and cute little girl things.....I love you.
    Your Great-Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I saw the picture, I thought, three!!! Are you having twins? Then I figured out you meant Tim. *phew*

    ReplyDelete