Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

One Year Celebration

Dear Baby,

You turned one! I thought about what this moment would be like for a long time, and it's finally arrived, my last baby turned a year old. We threw you a very pink Parisean themed celebration where you munched on croissants most of the day and absolute chowed down on your pink cake. You looked gorgeous all decked out in the puffiest pink dress and tutu and you were such a good girl and wore your party hat most of the day!

We had a little scare with you and gaining weight a few weeks before your birthday, but we fed you lots of whipped cream and cheese and milk and you were happy to eat it. We loved watching your cheeks get chubbier and your personality start to really come out.

My dear sweet sweet baby girl, we are so blessed to have had you in our lives this past year. And as I pack up all the tiny baby clothes and blankets, I am so looking forward to what this next year will bring with it. Playing with dolls, and doing your hair, learning to walk and having conversations with you. You are becoming a toddler and saying goodbye to babyhood. But it's not the baby part I loved, it's been you I've loved. So I celebrate this special time when you grow a year older and I look forward to all the possibility this year brings for you and the world around you. You are the joy of my heart, the final piece that was missing in it, and I feel so complete and contended watching you grow. Your smile Olivia, brightens up my life, it's absolutely amazing. I loved watching you get your first 2 bottom teeth and look forward to watching you get all the rest.

Olivia Violet Cosette Warkentin.... your mommy loves you, and I wish you the happiest of birthdays!





No comments:

Post a Comment