Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

A sonogram dream

Dear Baby,

Being pregnant with you makes me have very strange dreams. Last night was no exception. I drempt that while pregnant with you, a woman having twins wanted us to adopt them. We were skeptical about the adoption but wanted more information.

So we all went into the sonogram room and were waiting to see if our babies were boys or girls. She went first, and learned she was having twin girls. Then we went in and found out we were having a boy. We realized that we loved you so much that we didn't want those other babies, we just wanted you.

I just wanted you to know, that no matter what we find out you are, I wouldn't trade you for all the girls people could throw at me....not even in my dreams.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment